I am at that junction of my dreams again...
Just came back from church. met my mama at home preparing breakfast, I open my laptop had my first post of the day.
After that I had to take a stroll down the street to get my drug.
Lo an behold I see him, the architecture, the master minder...some people never changed, can't he read the hand writing on the wall.I am gone. I am not afraid to take a step. Did he just invite me to his party. OK he just did.
well; sorry, I just dodged it. I know you will tell him you saw me ... please tell him, I great too.
I love the new me... the whatever you called it I have become.
I should have known, but who am I going to be if I wasn't me anyway...
God bless our hustle, everybody will see what is meant for there's to see. I'm not judging but some people have made and still making a career out of it.
Life is crazy.
If I should share the portion, he will take the biggest size.
How long are we going to pretend that all is well.
we are not from the same world, I choose good because the only truth I know is good and evil.
I know what is love but how am I going to teach somebody about love if he has choose his own God.
"Having an enemy is a blessing" my man got killed after that tweet.
In what ever we do may God grant us our heart desires and we should be careful of what we ask
sometimes could be dangerous.
thank you
#love

Comments
Post a Comment