Am back to where it all started. funny how yesterday is far gone and today is another day of same yesterday, just another opportunity to do it in a different way.
Only my presents puts a smile on her face. I've never seen such pure love; how could she be thinking about me like that.
whatever she gave; she have.
whatever she spent; she had.
whatever she kept, she give away.
Her abode is the only place I found peace... here I never worried about time, what I will eat, my pain, my struggles... yeah...
one thing for sure, all these will pass.
I don't mind doing it over and over again just the way Paloma ford sang it.
she has her own way of keeping me at bay. Being at the best version of my self, with her is like being in the different world. Not the one I come from, Everything seems natural.
She says it the way she sees it. what her mind see, she say.
She will tell you the same story in many different ways.
On and on she goes telling you all sort of stories, she never gets tired, I never get bored.
She damn! knows how to give me my space, she never bothers nor troubles me.
The enthusiasm she has for life is momentum.
the joy of every motherhood, sometimes I wonder does every grandmother like that?
Telling you she is the best grandmother in the world is just a mare theory if I didn't tell you how she always commands me to go and get rid of my beards...
Well I never did, I still have em.
My secrets with her I cannot tell, perhaps if I say it; it won't be secret anymore.
she is just cool like that.
thank you.
#Onelove

Comments
Post a Comment