Will give them all I have if they can take away the pain. The pain runs too deep. I want to be there for them.
Mama I'm sorry I couldn't do anything but watch your son die... I see you turn to beast just to protect what you have. sorry I couldn't do anything but watch you wake up every 3 am in the morning to look for what we will eat. sorry I trusted the wrong ones. Never know the real value of family. All these lame niggas looking at me like am crazy. Sorry I wake up in the middle of the day telling you how bad I wanna do my addiction without knowing that shit hurts you so bad.
Sorry I couldn't protect my lil' sister, I stood by watching her waste in the street of this damn! fucking country. My soul turns dark the day I know that the man is not what he said he is. I taught his love is genius and pure. I wish I know what's was going on. I wonder how he will be feeling I mean the real man. I wonder why we need love when all them want is take away something and replace it with emptiness.
I wonder why they act like they care but all them want is something to talk about when you turn your back.
I pray to God to take away my life the day I realize all my fucked up. I blame myself for all this shit. then I stand up, dust my self. I look em in the eyes telling him how hard I'm coming for everything he had. sorry man, I wish you guys know me back then before I left it behind. I look for their love but they told me I'm not worthy.
Now everybody wanna know why I became numb to life, Nothing impress me anymore. The more I think about it the more numb I become. drinking and smoking myself to a zone I don't know the name. I would have die for you, would have been your son you never knew about.
But now you will probably not, but that's okay
This thing called life, I wipe my tears. I put a smile on my face act like am the world greatest.
Yeah I'm the world greatest. I speak to my pen and it does it's magic.
I tell mama I'm a changed man; that word put a smile on her face, like a drug she take every dose on me. Ain't going back... I promise.
yours truly
thank you
#love

Comments
Post a Comment