It's another,same day on repeat. Been thinking, what's in for me today, what's the universe has in store for me.
I slide in my social media accounts.I couldn't comprehend what the world is turning into. That moment you thought you have seen it all, that thought hits me again.
The internet world and the reality world are quite different. many people have believed the illusion they are seeing on the internet. Not all of them though, but plenty of them are.
These days a lot of things don't freak me anymore.
I just want to smoke some weed, write what comes to my head, meditate, and make some money, show love to humanity...
Isolated life gave me everything I have been asking for. We all have our ways of dealing with pain. If I should change to another being, I would become a bird called Arctic tern so that I will see the day light twice.
That stage in a man's life where he gets paranoid in everything that revolves around him. My father told me is a good instinct for survivor. what am I suppose to do I put in more works everyday. I read my bible this morning. It told me to be bold and courageous....
Wow... what have I been doing since.
Sometimes I wish Life was a game where you will just quit. I think it wasn't done that way, that's why am stuck here making the most of it.
I never cease to appreciate life even when I don't see a reason to say it.....
Voices in my head... Have you been in that spot where everything you believed were lies? They said I should pray more for others than myself. But how am suppose to do that when I don't even pray for myself, when all I do is a request...
thank y'all
OneLove

Comments
Post a Comment