Seek not success but seek the truth and you will find both.
An idle man is a label, some knew, some don't.
Is either you're are busy with your mind, body or brain; or you're fucked.
Don't be busy with your eyes... your eyes can only consume , it does not produce.
I know some won't understand where am coming from. sometimes our eye were gazed on the wrong goals of life. Instead of seeing with our mind and dedicate our time to worked it out, is a problem in our society today.
Often time I had people saying how they survived, been surviving or even wanted to survive. I will be like nah"... I don't want to be a survivor. I want to live.
Nawa o how can I live all my life surviving, that's suffering.
"Everybody dies but not all lives."
Jesus never taught his disciples how to make a living. He taught his disciple how to live.
Life is too hard for not to carry anything on your shoulder.
My loneliness has come with cold. Been sitting here for two hours, hearing the sound of the wind and horns of big vehicle.... Reminiscing on what they been told... that got them too scared, that they refuse to live....
love to live, live to love.
life is beautiful if you're alive; don't just exist.
you will appreciate life.
thank you
#love

Comments
Post a Comment