Awake what lies within







So there is a Kingdom in us that speaks of advancement, success,acknowledging the riches and wealth. Acknowledging a better lifestyle for myself. Acknowledging a better way of living. Acknowledging a better way of experiencing life.
Many of us don't experience life, we let life happen to us. But when I experience life, it means my experiences are things that somehow I reach towards and I press towards and if it does not achieve, if it does not go correctly as planned and there is maybe a little fall, I still learn from my experience and I get up, dust myself off and I try again.
There has got to be a beginning within our lives of prosperity or prosperous living. There must be an advancement in trying to get healed. There has got to be a first step in trying to evolve into what I need to evolve into. Yet the entire time I'm taking the first step to evolve into a new substance, a new life for me, I have to realize that I'm not trying to grab hold of it on the outside and find out who has it or who owns it or who has the patent  on that… but it's something that is always ingrained inside of my spirit, and if I reach hard and if I seek inwardly and grab a hold of that which lies within, I’ll find something that has always been inside me before the foundations of the world. It is something that is inside of my belly, inside of my spirit and it's been asleep but it's longing to be awakened. It’s crying out to say, "Awaken me. Grab me. Look to me. Reach to me. Make me alive again." As we begin to search we realize that there is a something powerful,  that lies within us.


   awake what lies within and let you light shine.

   you never know how high you will fly, if you could just free you self.

    let the loin in you loose and live like a king.

    don't give your self to carnality.

    stay away from distraction, the smallest of them all is dangerous
   
      I know some will not understand

      if you know, you know
   

#love                     thank you

Comments